Thursday 29 August 2013

From fashion buying to online personal trainer




Mrs-I had always been naturally athletic and did all the fitness related topics at school, picked for all the school sports team and was destined to play for the county teams also bagged an A in my GCSE'S. Although I was naturally good at these things I didn't embrace it and instead choose the path of fashion. 
As any child would do who has chosen their future career in life I studied and chose all the necessary courses to get me in to the fashion world. After university I  landed a job with a great retail chain in their the buying department and learnt lots of great things. The fashion world is very competitive and yes you can kind of say its a like the devil wears Prada lol. Needless to say after many years pursing this career I decided the fashion industry wasn't for me.
 
After getting married and having my first child I decided not return to work and like most new mothers was not content on how my new body had changed after giving birth, thus my adventure with fitness was rekindled.
I got my body back in shape and had found a new love and that was for lifting weights which was spurred on by husbands love for fitness also. We wanted to share all we had learned with others as so many people often asked for advice so the Mr and I set up 'Mr and Mrs Workout'. A fun page to share our fitness journey with others with tips and posts on how we muddled our way though being a family and finding the time for fitness. We first started out with a Twitter feed and Facebook page and eventually Instagram and a blog page (At a later date) so we could localise all things we had learnt into one place and direct people.
 
BUT..Something told me inside I wanted to do more and be more which lead me to get certified in personal training so I could have the back ground knowledge as well as the experience to help people reach their goals. 
Late last year we discovered we were expecting our second child,  My new found knowledge of healthy living made me feel confident I could workout during this pregnancy as I didn't want to be as unhealthy as I was during my first so enrolled myself onto as Pre/Postnatal certification to. I knew it was the perfect time to do it, I could, unlike some trainers sympathise with all pregnant ladies who were trying to keep fit as I was doing it for real and not just reading it from a text book. It was during this time I designed my 'Pregnant With Muscle' plan which used weight training during pregnancy to keep my body toned and strong.(Stay tuned for the release of the 'Pregnant With Muscle' plan )
 

Now settling back into my a new routine with kids, I wanted to find a way to help my clients achieve goals as I have less time to train clients in the gym. So I  devised on a online training program . Its great for people who are searching for affordable online training and wanting no ties and no contractual obligation whilst still achieving results and getting motivation and that extra push. (See more here)
 
 
We provide you with a weekly workout with a guide to nutrition. The workouts are weight training based and based on what have worked well with our clients and us however the service is custom built for you and planned on what we discuss in our initial consultation.
 We offer a great service for our clients with accountability that will get you in to action, All in all a great low risk affordable online training program that suits you.
 
 
My online clients are having great success, if you want to have the same success leave your details here to find out more
 
 

0 comments: